Translate

Wednesday 30 May 2012

My Workout Routine


Hey guys, since summer is finally here I think it’s a great time to get into shape, I am the type of person that only goes to the gym when I feel I need to work out but recently I have been dedicated to my work out and getting fit. In this blog I am going to share with you my workout routine. And a really cool App that the IPhone 4s has that keeps me fit. Honestly whenever you want to do anything just think about all the positive thoughts and get it done, I am a strong believer that if you have control over your mind you can control the whole world and everything around you. So I’ll break it down in steps for you guys so it’s easier to read



1.       Download some fast up beat music and make a GYM playlist so when I’m at the gym I can just listen to songs that will keep me going.

2.      Then start on the elliptical and maintain a 75 speed and I go on this for 30 mins

3.      Then I go on the bike for 30 mins

4.      By this time I usually burn up to 410 calories

5.      Then I make my way to the bike and stay on there until I burn 100 calories and this isn’t done at any speed just

6.      Then I go on to weights I do 3 sets of 15 for eat machine

7.      For May 17th for example I did back extensions 3 sets of 15 of 50lbs

8.      Abs as well 3 sets of 15 40 pounds

9.      Shoulder press 3 sets of 15 of 30 lbs

10.  And abdominal crunch machine 3 sets of 15 of 50 lbs


It is really important that when you go to the gym you work at your own pace and do what your body tells you to do, when you start ignoring what your body that’s when your body can go into exhaustion or pull a muscle. Another main thing to do is drink LOTS AND LOTS of WATER! Especially in this HOT weather it is very easy to get dehydrated, we must always keep our body hydrated.

So for this APP it’s called Nike Training it’s a free app and I really recommend it to everyone. There are a variety of workouts if you want to get lean, get toned, get strong or get focused.

So don’t put it on tmro get motivated and start today, you will feel a lot better about yourself, and remember to stay motivated throughout the day and to think positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment