Translate

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Neutrals

Hey Guys, here is a quick and easy outfit! Today I chose to wear neutral colours;I just went to school so it was kept simple. I really like how you can mixneutral colors together to get a very simple trendy look. The top I wore I gotit from Arden, yeah I know it’s a jewelry store but I checked out some of theirclothing and they have really stepped it up! The pants I got from H&M andthey fit perfectly. The shoes I also got from Arden. As far as my jewelry goes Igot my watch from a store in Bramlea City Center called Bizou, you guys shouldreally check it out for trendy jewelry pieces. The other two bracelets were a giftfrom my aunt. I tucked in my shirt and added a belt from Aldo, you could also leaveyour shirt out but for a more “put together look” tucked in looks perfect. And thegrey bag is also from H&M!



Watch from Bizou $35


 arden top $15
H&M Pants $25

 Shoes from Arden 3 for $20 sale


Bag from H&M $30


"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."
— Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment